SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2014

Stella Kumbayi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stella Kumbayi <stellakombayi@yahoo.com>
Date: 2014-07-07
Subject: Your New Friend Stella
To:
Hello Dear,
Good Day to you , my names are Miss Stella Kumbayi, I am 25 years old
and the only daughter of late (Mr.Patrick Kumbayi ) of Zimbabwe. This
might be a surprise to you the reason why I have contacted you from
the site and what my motive is. During the current war against the
farmers in my country Zimbabwe by the supports of our President Robert
Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his
followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms
to his party members and his followers.
My late father is one of the best farmers in the country and because
he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my
father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killed My Father and
made away with lots of valuable items in my father's farm. The death
of my Father took away all the joy I have as I lost my mother when I
was only 7 years old.
After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of
me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my
way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp
here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High
Commissioner for Refugees (U.N.H.C.R) I happened to be the only one
from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.
I was in the second year in the university as a Medical student
before this incident occurred and I ran for my dear life. I will still
go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and
settle things. I will love to know your Hobbies, things that turns you
on and things that you hate. I have attached the pictures i snap back
home when my late parents were still alive, I hope you will also
attached your picture while mailing back. I look forward to have
positive response from you. Have a blessed and blissful day.
Your New Friend
Miss Stella