SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2014

Sofia kone

From: Sofia kone <missofiakone@yahoo.com>
Date: 2014-07-07 18:24 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Please read with carefull
To:
I greet you Sir.
I am writing to you with respect and humility, also with tears and
sorrow I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and go through
this letter because I feel quite safe by dealing with you in this
important issue.
Honestly, am writing this letter to you because I really like to have
a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided
to relate with you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my
situation, but first, I will like to introduce my self.
My name is Miss Sofia Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female from North
Eastern Kenya in Africa the rest is as you see me on this my current
photos.
I 'm an Orphan, I lost my mother when I was 3yrs and my late father
was the former Kenyan road Minister, and Assistant Minister of Home
Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was
headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in
western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You
can read more about the crash through the below:
site:
After the burial of my father, my stepmother's sons plan with my
father's brothers and they conspired with the families and shared my
father's properties and sold our company to an Italian Expert rate
which they shared the money among themselves and told me that our
culture did not permit any potion to a woman but they only banked a
payment for my education live nothing for me.
Since then, I'm living unhappy, but God so kind, one morning I
remember a day my late Dad told me that he deposited some amount in
foreign account under my name and I went secretly to his room and
searched his bed room cupboard and found the documents which he
deposited £3.6millions pounds under my name Miss Sofia Kipkalya Kone
in BNP PARIBAS BANK United Kingdom.
As I am writing to you now I have secretly run out from my country
since March 2014, and I am now in one Western African country in one
missionary zone and I don't want to open my secret here to any person,
but I have wrote to the Bnp Paribas bank in United.Kingdom. and they
have replied and said yes the amount is in their bank but according to
my father's instructions to the bank is that the money would only be
release to me when I am married or if I can present a foreign Partner
or trustee who will help me and invest or control the money to avoid
my victim into frauds.
So I don't want to make any mistake to avoid my victim into fake
person or the frauds, and I decided to call upon God and I directed to
search through Google mails and there is a lots of mails contact which
I saw and naturally felt likeness in yours and this lead me to contact
you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.
Please try to consider me as your own blood, you may wonder why I am
so soon revealing my secret to you without knowing you in person, well
I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person
to help me as God has directed me so I don't want to waist time to
disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country
then we will see face to face and discuss all about this transaction
and our relationship, but if you don't have my traveling ticket, then
reply to me immediately so I can connect you to the bank as my partner
and Authorize you to stand with them to start cashing the amount then
you relocate me to your country or in any stability country so we can
place the money in a more profitable business venture in the Country.
It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for
your services and the balance shall be my capital and will control by
you in establishment until I marry.
Note / The bank replied to me that my father's money is in their bank
under my name, so I have replied to bank today with all documents they
need from me, so I need your immediate reply then I will send to them
the authorization letter they asked from me to enable them permit you
in transferring the money to your account.
I'M WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
AND GOD BLESS YOU
FROM YOUR LOVELY
SOFIA KONE