SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

domingo, 8 de junho de 2014

anitatim0@hotmail.com

From: Anita Tim <anitatim0@hotmail.com>
Date: 2014-06-04 19:23 GMT+02:00
Subject: My Dear please respond on time from anita tim
To:
Hello my dearest one,
How is your day and health over there? As for me i thanks to almighty
God for guiding me in this country, My Dear my name is Miss Anita Tim,
I'm 22years old single and never been married. I am from Liberia in
West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp symboldioum
mark here in Senegal where I am seeking political asylum due to the
civil war that was fought in my country in recent years. I am in
sufferings and pains here in this camp and I really need to have a man
by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me
get out of this situation. My late father Dr Joseph Tim was the
Chairman Managing Director Of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in
Monrovia, the economic capital of my country, and he was also the
personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels
attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father
in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
This refugee camp headed by Reverend Dominic John, which is Rev.Father
of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very
nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him, and I'm
leaving in the women's hostel in room 2C, in the camp, because there
are two hostels one for men the other for women.The Rev.Father Tel No.
+221 - 772495490
if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for
me in dormitory. As a refugee here i do not have any right or
privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against
the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i
only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my
being in this situation now,
Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some
amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount is $ 3.9 (three million nine hundred thousand U.S.
dollars), I have my late father's deposit certificate and death
certificate here with me which i will send to you latter. My Dear i
would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from
it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and
air ticket to enable me come and start back a new life there with you
after the transfer, and further my studies, My Dear i am contacting
you because my father instructed me to meet a foreign partners before
i get your contact. And i kept this secret to people in this camp here
the only person that knows about it is you and Rev.Father. So in the
light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell
any one because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people
gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information
due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding
people, truthful and hardworking. I used Rev.Father Dominic John
office computer to send you this letter, and I only enter his office
to chick my mail when he is less busy ,
My Dear please i will like you to answer this following question
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is
transferred to your account,
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
Your forever in love
Anita,