SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013

Lucas_geroge720@hotmail.com-

Lucas_geroge720@hotmail.com
447024063597 OR +447035954880
Thanks again for letting me have your time and attention, I feel honored; my daughter was 3 years old when i go divorced, I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I came from a middle-class background; I was born in Ireland. I am the only child of my parents, my mother is from Russia .While my dad is from Ireland....I don't speak Russian though....lol, my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died then I was 3years old.

I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner (Civil/Construction/Marine Engineering), my mum was working as a medical biller for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, she died when I was 24years of age, I spent most of time with my mum. when my dad died, we went back to Russia and later returned to Ireland when I was 10 years old, most times we travel down to Russia for Holidays while I was schooling in the United Kingdom  so I have a little bit of an accent....hahahaha, not quite British but mixed cause I always do get it a lot from people that i introduce myself to and they say hey, your dad was British and you should have more of the British accent and i say hey, remember i grew up in Russia with my mum and we just laugh about it...hahaha.

When my mum died, there was nobody to talk to as we were very close, she was so protective and always keeps me to herself, it was very difficult for me, and then I met Abbie mother, we got engaged but everything changed after the pregnancy of my daughter. I was so happy about it, because I love children and she was also happy but due to her lifestyle she could not commit herself to me alone, she felt she would be a bad mum, rearing a child under alcoholic influence, and she decided to break up with me.

All effort to convince her to stay failed and that really tore me apart, she died on the 7th of January last year in a fatal accident with her boyfriend, they had drinking problems and she couldn't stop, Myself and 'Abbie' was dumbfounded and confused but, 'Abbie' did handle it well because her mum was never there for her, most times she would only come to see Abbie twice in 6 months.

Someday I hope to help people live healthier lives and make loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps, may be a counselor. In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about Shipping and sea in general, and I love to move around the world every day. I don't get angry easily and if I do, I tried to control myself by leaving the scene and then go back to talk about it after we are all calmed. This will be all for now and thanks for reading hope that you find nothing offensive in what I wrote, if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask. Cheers,
Lucas.