SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 29 de março de 2014

From: holgerlenz@hotmail.com
To:
Subject: THANKS
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:44:54 -0700

My Beloved God Gift  xxxxxxxxx
I am delighted to read from your tender mail now in my apartment. I hope you had a wonderful day today? Very sorry I could not reach you on time, i tried to reach you but i was tired when i came back in the night, and today we had a parade after which I went for a short service in the Church, I prayed earnestly for our relationship, our future and our brighter life. Thank you so much for the sweet message you sent to me. I appreciate it so much and i want you to know that i love you more than you can think of. You are indeed the best thing that has ever happened to my life and you are the queen of my heart. You're killing me more and more with your romantic acts. My dear, you’re the world to me, in brilliant colors.



My love we are no more sleeping in the camp because Taliban’s are every corners of Afghanistan shooting and killing people because their election is fast approaching, they want to boycott the Election not elect a new leader, we are under preasure now in this country.
To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish. The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God's plan seems like it doesn't make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us.



My dear, last night i dreamed where I am sitting and discussing by the sea shore with you, and when I opened my eyes to see that it was just a dream. I close my eyes again to continue the dreaming but it could not come, Laugh, you have captured my heart and there is no way for another woman to enter. I sing your lovely name like my favorite songs in my heart everyday. I wish I can compose a lovely poem with your name. A day is just like a week in my eyes. But patient conquers all.  You are the woman that moves my heart again and make me happy.

I attach my pictures to you and my daughter sent me her pictures to send across to you, please it is a risk to me to send you this picture through our internet because i meet our computer technician before i was allowed to send it to you, please hold it to yourself alone please




Let Me Trust You



Everyday I get more afraid

Of giving my heart away

Scared of what love will bring

Too nervous to hear the words you’ll say

I find myself lost in you

Not sure if I want to be

I see the looks that you give

And wonder what you see in me

I don’t want my heart broken

But I am so in love

I can’t seem to give up

An angel sent from above

So I’m going to trust you

Please don’t let me down

For I am giving you a chance

To turn my life around

Don’t take it for granted

‘Cause it might not last long

I have weak thoughts

And my heart isn’t too strong

I’m putting my life in your hands

Now it’s all up to you

I look forward to the places we go

And the things we’ll be put through

But remember that I’m vulnerable

And I can’t stand to be hurt

I want to be at the top of your list

But I don’t have to be first

Believe me when I tell you

That I love you with all my heart

That I’m here for you forever and always

Just like I was at the start...love you more



I am counting the days of my vacation and I wish I can push it with my hand to make it go faster so that I will be with you. I am longing so much to be with you and feel the touches of your fingers on my body but I have to exercise patient because it is said that the patient dog eat the fattest bone. Thank you so much for being you in my life today.



My dear, i don't feel like talking much today because you've made my heart to filled with laughter. Any other things should wait until we meet, then i will sit on your laps and discuss with you.

Please have a wonderful day. I love you, yes i really do.

Yours in heart…HOLGER

http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=571607
wayne.cris@yahoo.com

http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=565923
amesharvey364@yahoo.com