SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2013

From: gareth_nel04@hotmail.com

From: gareth_nel04@hotmail.com
To:  xxxxxxxxx
Subject: My dear friend
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:19:24 -0700
My Dear friend,
     How are you doing? my heart is filled with adequate joy and peace from God as I write this message to you. And as I, my Mom, my daughter  and others  around me enjoying this weekend i hope you do same thing. My heart is more gladdened to know that God has blessed me by making it possible for us to have come across each other during the divine moment, and my supplication is that, you and I will have a very good and fruitful relationship thereafter, by God grace, darling i have attach some of my pictures to you with my daughter.
 
 Please bear with me, I may not be able to write you everyday, but please, be rest assured you shall be on my mind. And day by day I shall be expecting to hear from you.
 
Thanks you for your message.
 
Nelson