SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

domingo, 17 de novembro de 2013

johnsonharry411@yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:21:10 -0800
From: johnsonharry411@yahoo.com
Subject: Ever grateful
To:

Dear  xxx,
 How are you doing, I hope you are doing great?. Am so happy that we are getting to know each other better and we are being honest with ourselves, i just pray it continues this way.
Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you.
I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and we are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!
I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.
Love always,
Harry