SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 9 de novembro de 2013

grahamstuart50@yahoo.com

:  
grahamstuart50@yahoo.com
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=575400

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/grahamstuart50

https://www.facebook.com/grahamstuart48?fref=ts
ON CONNECTING SINGLES:

Hello ?
I didn't seem to get your name yet...I'm doing great..just a lil bored after the days meetings..yes i did manage to put a profile photo eventually for you to see me better, i don't know how much i could send you a picture in here, so i added you to my yahoo messenger ,mine is grahamstuart50@yahoo.com, do accept me there so that we can see each other pictures better.. i am Graham Stuart by name, i am widowed for some years now, working as an Auto Engineer and also into Auto Parts dealer, i am 50years of Age going 51 years, that is if you don't mind my age? because i know your a lil older than me , but i still preffer talking to you, i am from Illinois , but presently here in SA on business trip, i hope we can get to chat soon , for us to get to know each other better..do have a blessed day till i read from you again soon...hugs

ON YAHOO MESSENGER:

Graham Stuart: Well i would consider relocation, that is if i find someone i could always be with...when i came across your profile , i could only imagine one thing, if ever you would allow someone as me into your life , i could consider relocating

Graham Stuart: I'm doing great, got back not quiet long from a meeting with my Agents, we had a long day, I'm back to my hotel room eventually, because its about to rain from here, as i did told you i am presently in SA on business purposes..
Phone no: +2761026350