SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

Hazina Samuel - hazinasamuel@hotmail.com>

From: Hazina Samuel - hazinasamuel@hotmail.com>
Date: 2014-07-24 15:33 GMT+02:00
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME
To:
Dearest one,
how are you doing today! hope all is well with you, first of all, i
will like to introduce my self to you.
my name is Hazina Samuel, am from Ivory coast in west Africa country
i, am 22 years old, am fair in complexion,1.69 feet in height. My late
father Dr.Doe .K. Samuel was a successful business man, he was also
the director of (CHC) rubber plantation and also the director of
() West Africa which is popular in my
country
unfortunately i lost him last 2 years September because of the problem
he have with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder
brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that
this world is full of wicked and evil.
My father help him because he is the only blood brother which he
have,due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers
and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed
rubber but he don't know that i know his secret. after some months
after, he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was
also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12 years, i don't even
enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good
care of me till his death so my wicked uncle want to take all the
factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret
to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that
show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my fathers
company because i am the only child of my father.
I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am
living as a refugee in the camp, so please i want you to take me as
you take your self because my life is in danger now this place i am
now is like one staying in the prison i hope by God Grace i will come
out here soon please i don't need to be there in my country due to my
condition over there that is reason why am here in refugee camp in
Dakar Senegal. The only person I have now is Rev Father Peterson who
is the pastor of the ( Church Of God Mission ) here in the camp, he
has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with
him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails
through the office of the Reverend.
The Reverend Tel number is +221-774014414
if you wish to call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so
that he will send for me in the hostel. please As a refugee here i
don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever
because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my
studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic
incident that lead to the death of my father,. Please listen to this,
i have my late father' Death Certificate here with me which i will
send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount
of money in a leading bank in London .which he used my name as the
next of kin,the amount in question is $6,000,000 (Six Million United
State Dollars).I have wrote to them and they told me that i will have
a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status
I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't know who
is good and bad, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend
because he is like a father to me. i will like you to keep it to
yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my
life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Please i will like you to send to me your information's for me to
proceed such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Remember I am giving you all this information because i don't have any
choice than to you,
My favorite language is English.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
With hope, love and trust
Hazina.