SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quarta-feira, 14 de maio de 2014

Viviana Morgan (viviana_morgan1@aol.com)

viviana_morgan1@aol.com
Viviana Morgan (viviana_morgan1@aol.com)
Adicionar aos contatos
19:34
Para:  xxxxxxxxx
viviana_morgan1@aol.com
De: Viviana Morgan (viviana_morgan1@aol.com)
I would like to say thank you for the email address and i fill so happy talking to you I would want to tell you that I plan to live the rest of my life and invest in you country.

Trust is what you and I need in this endeavor, and I need your full corporation as a beneficiary of the $5.2M I want to invest there and I am willing to compensate your effort towards this with 20% of the $5.2M as yours.  Trust is the key factor in which you and I will become one as partners. I would be glad to hear from you shortly.

Once I hear from you, I will get back to you with further details as to how to execute this transaction.

Regards,
Viviana