SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

domingo, 1 de dezembro de 2013

golpistas virtuiais

This foto was by Facebook Account for Melvin Roderick, so my Friend write to him mail-adress melvinroderick@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.jack.5492?fref=ts
aqui esta o email dele - Ryan Jack <ryanjack363@yahoo.com> eo celular   - 00447999569864 e 00447012989143..............ele queria me aplicar o golpe do pacote
De: Ryan Jack <ryanjack363@yahoo.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arnold-jones@live.com
My Dearest friend, xxxxxxx
I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund to bank of Italy with the assistance of a Paraguay friend, whom based on agreement received 30% of the entire money for his financial involvement.
Presently I have relocate to South Korea to establish Real Estate with my own share. Nevertheless, I cannot forget you, especially your honest effort, though it did not yield positive fruit, but I still appreciate it, thanks you very much, meanwhile I have a surprise package for you.
Contact my son in London with the following address: arnold-jones@live.com
 I have instructed him to direct you on how you would receive the sum of $200,000.00 Great Britain Pounds in international bank draft which I set out for your compensation, please I want you to accept it in good faith. I really appreciate all you did and I pray that we would meet someday, but right now I am too busy for sometime now, you know what I mean, so feel free and get in touched with John.
NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO HIM:
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER.
(4) A COPY OF YOUR ID OR PASSPORT.
I remain your bosom friend.
Arnold Jones.