SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 27 de julho de 2013

robertkelvin06@yahoo.com

De: Robert Kelvin <robertkelvin06@yahoo.com>
Data: 22 de julho de 2013 01:53:50 BRT
Para:  xxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: hello Baby

Hello baby Good morning time here now is 11:23am.. i think you are still sleep or midnight overt there in your country... please remove every doubt from you mind and believe and trust me as i do in you, i swear with my life that i can never do anything to hurt because i love so much.. its really hurt me when you call me scam because God knows that i am not scam .. baby i will love you till death no matter what happen...
  All i need to ship the crude oil is 14,000 Euro ... i have spend a lot on this business in buying the product.. baby please as soon as i get to United Kingdom i will send it back to immediately...  let me know so tht i can provide the Bank details for the wire transfer..