SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2012

SOLOMON MUSELMAN


SOLOMON MUSELMAN



Fernando

It's nice to see a strong independent woman like yourself looking so beautiful and stunning. How are you? I like your smile. My name is Solomon and I am from Arizona. I am looking for a long term, serious relationship. I have been single for some time now, due to work and my professional career, it's taken me away from the opportunity to spend time with somebody special. Now that I have work and everything else in place, I am online (since I am not into the bar or club scene) I am online to find a sweet, loving, and caring woman that is serious about finding a good man. If you would like to learn more about me, that would be great. I hope to hear from you so I can learn more about you as well.

If anything, have a great day.

Regards,
Solomon