SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 4 de junho de 2016

scammers -"Harry Fred" golpista virtual

"Harry Fred" <harryfred1000@hotmail.com> escreveu:
Hello My lovely
Hello my dear, how are you doing today, i hope you OK? I must first thank you for giving me your email address. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to know each other and build a relationship. I have to confess that you are really nice and a beautiful woman. You have me captivated when i saw you. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.
Once again my name is Harry Fred, I am A native of Baltimore Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to meet you and I will like you to be my wife if God permit, what I desire is simply in you. I want to bring love to my world again. I am a single father, my wife is dead, she died four years ago. And I have not had any relationship since then. I have a son who is 13 years old. My son's name is Dempsey, he is in high school. I am an American soldier working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement.
I don't have any relationship yet. I have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational background barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God
There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a kind, gentle, loving, jovial, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and put smiles on peoples face. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include music, traveling, swimming, cooking, football, soccer, etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with.
I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is loving and caring. someone, who will be willing to spend her life time with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I believe that you are the right woman for me, and I know that our coming together will open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attached file in this mail you will see my pictures And also, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send me your picture. I wish you a wonderful day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.