SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

domingo, 8 de maio de 2016

scammers com perfis de mulheres



mercyone said on 14/03/16 5:46 AM
Interested in you. Do you care to be my friend? please write me directly via mail id ( mercygarba1@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my photos. Please do not write me back here on the site.I am waiting for your mail in my mail box. Thanks for your understanding. Your new friend mercy. ( mercygarba1@yahoo.com )
Mercysmith746 said on 09/12/15 3:16 PM
Hello am new to this site and am here looking for serious relationship. You can add me on yahoo messenger......Mercysmith746 am waiting for you there or my facebook......Gorge Mercy Titilayo


goldroland33 said on 07/01/16 9:14 AM
Message me on yahoo mail goldroand31@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
l
loveweb1z said on 15/05/15 11:49 PM
Hi there my name is Mabel and am new to mdf and my ambition here is to found my soulmate for a long term relationship leading to marriage and if you are interested in me and share in common the same ambition here with me then why not send me an email telling me a little about your self as i hope to reply you back with my new pics and hoping forward to hear from you soon..loveweb42@yahoo.com add me to your yahoo messenger list lets we have an instant cha