SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Menssagens de scammes primeiro contato

 http://www.mydailyflog.com/sarahharris187/calendar/20120602
sarahharris187
Hello, My name is Sarah and how are you doing? i´m all new to this online dating and looking for the true love, you can join me on yahoo messenger right now and here is my email address sarahharris187@yahoo.com you can add me right now or send me an email then i will send you some of my pics, for us to get to know eachother better....also if you have a yahoo messenger you can add me and talk... Hope to hear from you...
------------

beckydavid
Hello  how´re u doing , let me start by saying my name ls becky rose, i´m 30yrs old , i´m a single lady who has never been married and got not kids and what actually brought me to the internet dating ls that i´m looking for a nice , loving , caring , humble , kind and gentle man to relocate for and settle down with... Well l was actually searching for profiles online , all of a sudden i found yours and got really turned by it , Your profile sounds so reasonable and i´d really love to know you a bit more better , l mean have a chatt with you and know where to go from there , so do u have a yahoo IM we can chat on , well if u do , u can IM me on  or send me a mail message to my yahoo mail address which is ( beckywilliams468@yahoo.com) , l´d be looking forward to hear from u real soon .... Bye for now and take good care of yourself .... With love from becky
------------------
marydanbi
Hello, my name is Mary, i am looking for friend that is why i am writing you this message, so accept my invitation for friend, and write me back with my email address, marydanbi@live.com so that i will send you my picture and details about me ok, i am waiting for your responds soon, Mary.
http://www.mydailyflog.com/marydanbi/calendar/20120705
---------------------
sweetfe -SEM FOTO-
Hi My name is Miss Kate, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you know who I am. Here is my email Address (katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life Your love Miss Kate, katebaby2012@hotmail.co.uk
http://www.mydailyflog.com/beckydavid/calendar/20120603
------------------------------
babylov00

Greetings From sandra Dear how are you today? and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss sandra, I am looking for a very nice person of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, i came across your PROFILE today on (www.mydailyflog.com) and decided to be in touch with you. , so i will like you to write me via my email address which is as follow (aphasandra58@yahoo.in) so that i will give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a serious friendship with you, Yours New sandra (aphasandra58@yahoo.in)
http://www.mydailyflog.com/babylov00/calendar/20140626
---------------------------
graceben11
Hi dear, how are you today,My name is miss loveth It is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. I will be very happy if you can write to me through this mail ( lovettben771@yahoo.com ) for easiest communication and to know all see each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. your new friend. Benson
http://www.mydailyflog.com/graceben11
-----------------
sandera23 sem foto
Hello My name is Sandra and i am a beautiful young girl. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing. Today i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can write together. please i will like you to contact me back With this email address (Sandracruz_2012@yahoo.co.uk) at the same time i will show my photo and also tell more about myself Sandra .................................................. Olá Meu nome é Sandra e eu sou uma menina bonita. Eu estou olhando seriamente para o relacionamento que conduz a qualquer coisa. Hoje eu vi o seu perfil e eu adoro isso, eu acho que nós podemos escrever juntos. por favor, eu gosto de você entrar em contato comigo para trás com este endereço de e-mail (Sandracruz_2012@yahoo.co.uk) ao mesmo tempo, vou mostrar a minha foto e também lhe dizer mais sobre mim Sandra
-----------------------
momohmercy
hello dear, My name is Mercy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (mercymomoh@ymail.com) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address i believe we can move from here! (Remember the distance or co lour does age not matter but love matters allot in life) I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you Thanks and remain blessed. Yours in love Mer
http://www.mydailyflog.com/momohmercy/calendar/20121007
---------------------

maryconer said on
i will like to share my world to u there get me in yahoo maryneedlover728@yahoo.com
http://www.mydailyflog.com/maryconer/calendar/20121111
---------------------------------------------

lindkum
hello my name is linda, i saw your profile and become interested to know you more, please i will like you to send me a mail to my email (Lindakume@hotmail.com).please i have something serious to discuse with you.
 http://www.mydailyflog.com/lindkum/calendar/20140604