SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

Samantha Paxton - samanthapax@live.com

From: Samantha Paxton - samanthapax@live.com>
Date: 2014-07-24 13:32 GMT+02:00
Subject: From Samantha I Will Like To Know More About You?????????????
To:
Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe
you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your
country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in
Dakar Senegal. My name is samantha Paxton, i am ( 23 years ) but age
doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your
age. I am from Mali in Africa, 5.5ft tall, fair in complexion, single,
(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result
of the war going on in my country now. I am writing with heart full of
tear, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Malian crisis that
attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my
mother in cold blood. You can view the website of the war below;
xxxxxxxxxxx
My late father Dr. Brian Paxton Alana was the managing director of
Etruscan Resources - Bamako, Bamako, Mali before the crisis that led
to the death of father and my mother. My late father was from Canadian
but national in Mali because of his business while my mother came from
Mali. I was born and brought up in Mali. It was only me that is alive
now, because i am the only child of my parents. I managed to make my
way with the help of the UN to a near by country SENEGAL where i am
leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend and i am using
the computer in the reverend office to write to you now. I like
faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc
my hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to
know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what
you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see one of your
current picture also okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely,
samantha.