SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

AMINA IDIRS - amina.idirs2020@hotmail.com

From: AMINA IDIRS - amina.idirs2020@hotmail.com
Date: 2014-07-22 13:19 GMT+02:00
Subject: introduction of my self 2
To:
Hello My Dearest,
I hope you fine. I just come to the Internet to search for a true friend,
I want to find happiness and to be part of a unique and special love.
As I told you before in my first post, my full name is Miss Amina Mohamed
Idris I was born in LIBYA, in Africa, but now I am in Dakar-Senegal
as a result of civil // political war in my country, I have one 5 "8
tall, I'm 25 years old, Unmarried. I high, medium, with the black hair
and black eyes. I'm doing my first year as a course of a medical
student at the University LIBYA, before the war. I grew up with my
Family. before what I lost my parents. I am the daughter of the late
Mr. Mohamed Idris.
My Father Mr Mohamed Idris is the formal chief advisory of Libya's
National Oil Corporation, in my country before the Gaddafi rebels attacked
our house one early morning and killed him along with my mother because
he does not support Gaddafi on his evil act. It's only me that is alive now
and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I live now.I have one
older Brother and two younger sisters. and 2 uncles.I lost all of them expect
my uncle, who is leaving at the present time a single state America. But please
do not let that scare you, I want you to make me feel like any other woman.
Please, I would like to know more about you, what you do presently.
Your likes and dislikes, what makes you feel happy? What makes
You angry? Your family and your friends? I have attached here my picture,
but I'm not photogenic, I think you would not mind. so my love i need you to
help me so that i will get the affidavit of oath and power of
attorney as i told y
ou early that i have my fathers statement of account and death certificate.
so please help me so that i can transfer my money to your account pending
my arrival to your country daddy i will like if you accept me as your
life partner
i will be very very glad waiting to hear from you soon
yours loving baby girl
Amina