SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 10 de maio de 2014

scammers

Hello Dear, I think i really like your profile on face book so much and i think you look so awesome and would like to know  more about you. I am Widowed and looking for a long term relationship... Kindly get back to me if interested... Thanks
Thanks for getting back to me,I am from Germany but live in Dublin, Ireland i have a daughter 7 years old her name Chloe ....I am Widowed for 4 years...i am christian I love going to movies,listen to music and love to dance..i am 5ft 10 inch tall ..i am easy going man i like honest people and i like some one who is opened minded calm and understanding...I hate liars cheaters and some one who plays games I am looking for soul mate some one who can be my best friend through lover and a partner some one i can make laugh and say jokes and go to movies and hold hands, Hope to read from you soon

https://www.facebook.com/elliotnuer.wross
Olá querida, eu acho que eu realmente gosto do seu perfil no face book tanto e eu acho que você parece tão incrível e gostaria de saber mais sobre você. Estou viúva e à procura de um relacionamento de longo prazo ... Por favor, volte para mim se estiver interessado ... Obrigado