SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sexta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2014

Miss Lisa Andrew George-scammers

lisagirlb@hotmail.com
com pesquisa q eu fiz na internete ela já usou esse outro endereço
cyenthagirlb@hotmail.com
é a mesma pessoa pois as fotos são a msma
Hello my dear,
I write to you with love and care trust,

How are you today i hope that you are doing well with all your family and friends i am very happy to receive your reply thanks so much for finding time to reply my mail it gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .

My name is Miss Lisa Andrew George i am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a Caritas home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war Fought that was in my country some years ago i was born on Tuesday the 22nd day of March 1988, twenty-five (25) years old single and never married, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 55 kg weight black hair and brown eyes my hobbies include reading dancing cooking taking care of people sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep some one happy i love watching television singing studying the bible i am honest respectful etc.i hate lies and dishonest people promise and fail taking others for disobeying god granted etc.

i am the only daughter to Dr / Mrs Andrew George both my parents i lost during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia among my family was the first target of the rebels because my late father was an international businessman and successful Also Supporting politician and the present government when the problems was about to start my mother was a nurse working in my country government equity (Monrovia).

dear to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was blazed and i was lucky Survived by the mercy of god almighty and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that country called bloody LIBERIA i am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life and have Encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again.

i have much to tell you. how ever i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again become somebody to help me in the society to give me a better life. some thing has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone i am afraid i am afraid of betrayal might some one take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone.

i have been praying to God to give me some one who will not betray my trust and confidence in him some one who will not cheat and deceive me i am very much afraid but if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian to friend indeed good Samaritan then i will open up to you.

i would like to know more about you, your current name your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself in my next email below is my picture and i wait to receive your email with your picture (s) i pray to god to guide and protect you in all you are doing have a wonderful moment.

Yours in love,

Miss Lisa Andrew George
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001734607263