SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quinta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2013

kliacustomdept@solution4u.com

true_love44@outlook.com>Hi sweetheart,
How are you doing? Just to inform you i arrived offshore safely, and thinking about you all through. Hope you take good care of yourself for me? You always in my heart, and have start counting days left for us to be together and live happily, always believe and trust my love for you, its all yours.
 -------
Hello sweetheart,
How are you doing over there? Omg you meant you haven't received the gift i sent you? I sent it since Saturday. I'm worried my love, i thought you have received it. I can't call out Offshore. Please kindly send email to this address kliacustomdept@solution4u.com to confirm why the parcel assigned with this Reference no: AB00001 hasn't been delivered. Please do that immediately you read this message. Don't want anything to happen to the things i sent you. Love you.