SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

cervilorenzo77@hotmail.com

To: cervilorenzo77@hotmail.com
Subject: 
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:56:16 -0300

Good Morning Sweet  xxxxxxxxxx
I am glad to receive your email. How was your day and everything around you, I hope everything is fine over there. You are a beautiful woman and you have got a charming personality. You sound like all I want and you can be my perfect match because you are a positive person. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
It is much more convenient for me to share about myself via personal emails, although I prefer the orthodox face to face conversation. I am new to this online thing, as this is not a place that I expected to find myself but hopefully I will find someone I can connect with on all levels as I have heard a lot of success stories. I will share as much as I feel comfortable with sharing now and when we meet we will discuss more intimate issues. I am a passionate, caring, successful, self-employed professional in the technology field.
I have been single for a while now as i have my daughter who lives in uk with her husband and at the moment she is 8 months pregnant her name is Marianne , but searching for a serious woman who i can share the rest of my life with in happiness and with joy, the most important thing am looking for in a relationship is happiness, living in love and harmony with my right woman, who will love me, who will take care of me and be honest with me because honest is the key to success, and more also is the best policy to live a good life.
I don't speak french but i speak understand Italian and i have been to Montreal on some occasions I am easy going, humble and responsible, educated , romantic, loving, and honest. I see life as a journey where environment and exposure plays a very large role in the determination of human personality. I have accomplished many of my life is goals, but am by no means finished. I am planning on a business trip which should take place next week, so hopeful as time goes i hope to meet you and spend some quality time with you.
Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly. Sometimes we makes a whole lots of mistakes by considering the age and distance involve, but age is just a number in any relationship that am involved in. Iím a creative person. I enjoy by beauty and I try to make beauty around me. I dream about a happy marriage and strong loving family. I would like to meet, and to share my life with a kind, caring, dependable, responsible, loving, romantic, sensual, woman. I want to become her best friend, hold hands with each other, tender lover and faithful and devoted Husband. I dream to devote myself to my future family, to care about the home, to make family coziness and to keep the home healthy. I like everything in life, music,traveling, love a high standard of lifestyle, sport, keeping fit, healthy lifestyle and family life.
This is as much as I can put down now, I still know very little about you and I hope you would write more about yourself in your next mail.
I would like to ask some few questions about you.
Your profession, like what you do for work ?
What do you like ?
What do you dislike ?
How many men have you dated online?
Do you live alone?
How many countries have you visited??
Looking forward to read from you soon.
Greetings and have a wonderful weekend

Warm regards Lorenzo xxx

Mic is actually my pen name i use
-----------------------------------------------------------------------