SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

sexta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2012

terrymavel@hotmail.com & terry_mavel@yahoo.com (Terry Mavel)


To: xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Send me news
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 03:46:07 -0800
Hello love, how are you today? Honey am passing through hell here. This place is just too hot for me and the people here are making it worst for me. Please my love we need to talk later in the day it is very important ok? Please try to be on msn. I just managed to write you now.
  I love you my baby
     Kisses

Olá amor, como você está hoje? Querida estou passando por um inferno aqui. Este lugar é muito quente para mim e as pessoas aqui estão fazendo pior para mim. Por favor, meu amor precisamos conversar no final do dia é muito importante ok? Por favor, tente estar no msn. Eu só consegui escrever agora.
   Eu te amo meu bebê
      beijos

From: xxxxxx
To: 
terrymavel@hotmail.com
Subject: Send me news
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:01:39 +0100
hello love! how are you?
I hope you are well, please send me news, send me email, the Internet is falling this far too slow, I hope your answer
kiss
Love you.

Olá amor! como você está?
Espero que estejam bem, por favor me envie notícias, mande-me email, a Internet está a cair esta muito lento, espero sua resposta
beijo
Te amo.





To: xxxxxx
Subject: my flight ticket honey
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:37:50 -0800

KLM Journeys of inspiration


Confirmation
Tabsplitter
Tabsplitter
Tabsplitter
Tabsplitter
Tabcorner

Confirmation
Your booking and payment is confirmed


Payed at klm office

Important
If your name or other personal details have been misspelt, please contact us within 24 hours of paying.
Please make sure that you arrive at the airport on time. We suggest that you always check in online if possible. This is an easy way to avoid queues at the airport.
All times mentioned are local times.
Please make sure you possess all valid travel documents during your entire journey.
Find more information about health matters, passports and visas on KLM.com 
• Travelling to or from Belgium? You can travel partly by train by exchanging your flight coupon for a train ticket. Read more about
 using a KLM ticket to travel by rail

Any other questions?
Feel free to contact the
 KLM Service Centre.

Your booking code
Please save your booking code. You may need to use this code in your correspondence with KLM and our partners.

Thank you for booking with KLM. We wish you a pleasant flight.

The credit card holder must be one of the travellers.
On the day of departure, the credit card must be shown at the airport.



Flight summary

Flight: Lagos - Manaus - One way
USD 8,988.05
Wed 28 Mar 12


Departure: Lagos - Manaus
Wed 28 Mar 12
21:55 Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport, Nigeria) - 
05:45 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Class: World Business Class 
Flight number: KL 0588
Aircraft type:  Airbus A330-300 |
 view seat map  
Operated by: KLM
The waiting time until the next flight is 4h20
Thu 29 Mar 12
10:05 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) - 
17:05 Sao Paulo (Guarulhos International, Brazil)
Class: World Business Class 
Flight number: KL 0791
Aircraft type:  Boeing 777-200 |
 view seat map  
Operated by: KLM
The waiting time until the next flight is 3h25
Thu 29 Mar 12
20:30 Sao Paulo (Guarulhos International, Brazil) - 
23:30 Manaus (Eduardo Gomes, Brazil)
Class: economy
Flight number: JJ 3750
Aircraft type:  Airbus A320-100 |
 view seat map  
Operated by: TAM Linhas Aereas
Total travel time
30h35

Passengers
Mr terry mavel (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "TERRY MR MAVEL" on your ticket
Telephone number 1
002348056388421

Telephone number 2
002348056388421

E-mail address


Price specification


Adult

Price
8,064.00


Booking fee
-


Fuel surcharge
422.24


Sales tax
403.20


Airport service charge
50.00


Security tax
20.00


Security charge
9.40


Airport Passenger Service Charge
8.56


Embarkation tax
8.00


Netherlands noise isolation charge
2.65


Price (per passenger)
8,988.05


Number of passengers
1


Total price for all passengers 

USD 8,988.05


Total price:
USD 8,988.05


Ticket conditions

Departure flight : Lagos - Manaus
Fare conditions
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the fare conditions are not known. You can contact the KLM Service Centre for further details.
Travel class
You will be travelling in J/Y class with fare basis JFFYNG.
Frequent flyer
Flying Blue members earn 16167 Miles


KLM Journeys of Inspiration

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. geregistreerd in Amstelveen, Nederland, onder handelsregisternummer 33014286.



Esse é o endereço pra onde iria o dinheiro, ele me pediu ajuda para sair da nigeria pois disse q os cobradores de imposto tinham prendido por ele não ter pago o imposto ao compra as obras de arte.
Algumas outras conversas estão salvas nas minhas mensagens via msn.

From: terrymavel@hotmail.com
To: 
xxxxxx
Subject: thank you honey
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:33:47 -0800

Hello my sweet angel, how are you honey? here is how you will send the money and how you will send the money
Just walk into any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and give them this details:

Olá, meu doce anjo, como você está querida? aqui é como você vai enviar o dinheiro e como você vai enviar o dinheiro
Basta andar em qualquer TRANSFERÊNCIA WESTERN UNION MONEY e dar-lhes este detalhes:
 
NAME...... EBHOTA EHIZE
ADDRESS.......... 60, 

AIRPORT RUNWAY DELTA NIGERIA

Then after that, you will send me the details in the receipt such as the MTCN number, senders full name and address, question and answer to my email.
 
THANK YOU MY LOVE


Depois disso, você vai me enviar os detalhes na recepção, como o número MTCN nome dos remetentes, completo e endereço, pergunta e resposta para o meu e-mail.
  OBRIGADO MEU AMOR




To: xxxxxx
Subject: RE: MTCN
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:39:27 -0800


Hello love, thank you very much i really appreciate but honey, what am saying is that you should scan and send me the details in the receipt so that i can collect and pay this on time tomorrow morning because the banks have already closed here ok?Please my love ok? I need to know if you sent it through western union so that there will be no mistake because western union has ten digits and this is eight. 

 I love you my queen
    hope to talk to you at night


Olá amor, muito obrigado, mas eu realmente aprecio o mel, o que estou dizendo é que você deve digitalizar e enviar-me os detalhes no recebimento para que eu possa recolher e pagar isso em tempo amanhã de manhã porque os bancos já fecharam aqui ok? Por favor, meu amor ok? Eu preciso saber se você enviou através da união ocidental, de modo que não haverá erro, pois a união ocidental tem dez dígitos e este é oito.
  Eu te amo minha rainha
     espero falar com você à noite


From: xxxxxx
Subject: MTCN
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:16:40 +0100


MTCN numero 77273880 

xxxxxx
telefone :xxxxxx


From: xxxxxx
To: terrymavel@hotmail.com
Subject: ME RESPONDA
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:15:27 +0100

Terry eu cheguei em casa agora, eu fiz a transferência através do sistema money gram, pois aqui o bank que tem  wester union não fazem para quem não é correntista e eu não sou correntista, eles me indicaram a casa de cambio e eu fiz a transferncia lá, mas o correu um erro eu dei o seu nome ao inves de EBHOTA EHIZE mas quando estavamos falando eu percebi o erro e voltei lá para corrigir o nome e ele falou por motivo dessa correção o dinheiro atrasaria um pouco mas ele ia fazer o possivel para chegar no mesmo dia, e eu te enviei o recibo de correção que la estão os dados, e o numero é esse mesmo eles me falaram que você tendo o numero você recebe, tanto é que eles não quizeram o endereço eles so pediram o nome pra quem vai receber, não sei onde você vai receber eu acho que em qualquer lugar que tenha casa de cambio procure se informar, foi o unico lugar que achei de fazer a tranferencia, por favor se você recebeu o um formulario com solicitação de alteração me responda, eu não sei mas o que faço, por favor me responda

From: terrymavel@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxx
Subject: RE: ME RESPONDA
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 05:03:17 -0800

Hello honey how are you today? Rsrs thank you for helping me out in times I need you most this shows how really you love me and I swear never to let you down. Honey, I have paid the tax collector and I went to the airport they told me that there is no flight today that this is the end of the month and my flight has been shifted to on the 2nd of march.
  Honey, hope to talk more with you later at night ok?
       I love you my baby
Olá querida como você está hoje? Rsrs obrigado por me ajudar em tempos eu preciso de você mais isso mostra como realmente você me ama e eu nunca juro para deixar você para baixo. Querida, eu paguei o cobrador de impostos, e eu fui para o aeroporto disseram-me que não há vôo de hoje que este é o final do mês e meu voo foi transferido para a 02 de março.
   Querida, espero conversar mais com você depois, ok noite?
        Eu te amo meu bebê


From: xxxxxx
To: terrymavel@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: ME RESPONDA
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:42:14 +0100

olá, meu amor ! que bom que conseguiu receber o dinheiro, estou muito feliz por você, o meu Deus merece toda honra e gloria, Deus seja louvado! amem!
estou mais tranquila agora ! see you later.
kiss !

Esse email foi quando pela segunda vez me pediu dinheiro. Ele mandou um documento da venda de uma casa dele eu tinha o email do documento mas eu não sei se eu deletei pq eu não achei aqui. E ele disse q não podia vir para o Brasil pq estava preso no aeroporto e q ele so podia viajar se mostrasse a BTA. Então eu pesquisei na net sobre BTA e descobrir q ele era um golpista. E ai eu bloquei ele.

From: terrymavel@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxx
Subject: my house sold document honey
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:10:46 -0800

honey please help me ok? i will pay it back with interest when i arrive brazil
please my love
  i love you
mel por favor me ajude ok? Eu vou pagar de volta com juros quando chegar Brasil
por favor, meu amor
   eu te amo


From: terrymavel@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxx
Subject: RE: my house sold document honey
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:38:28 -0800

Hello my lovely angel, how was your night and how are you this morning? Honey, please try and get the money on time so that I can come and spend the rest of my life there with you forever in brazil please my angel! And I swear to pay you triple with interest when I arrive brazil ok? I love you more my angel.
Kisses to you from me

Olá meu anjo lindo, como foi a sua noite e como você está nesta manhã? Querida, por favor, tente conseguir o dinheiro a tempo para que eu possa vir e passar o resto da minha vida com você para sempre no Brasil por favor, meu anjo! E eu juro a pagar-lhe triplo com interesse quando eu chegar Brasil ok? Eu te amo mais meu anjo.
Beijos para você de mim

From:xxxxxx
To: terrymavel@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: my house sold document honey
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 23:46:01 +0100

amor eu acredito sim em você mas eu não tenho esse dinheiro e eu não posso mais emprestar do bank,  sinto a minha vida acabando!
eu não sei mais o que faço! minhas forças estão indo embora

os telefones de onde ele me ligava, (002348056388421) (002347064800356) (002347063665350) todos esses numeros são da Nigeria e as vz ele ainda me liga so q ele liga invisivel, mas as vezes ele dixa escapar o numero. Ah e tambem foi esse nome q ele me deu para enviar o dinheiro pra ele EBHOTA EHIZE