SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2012

scammer perrypaker@hotmail.com

From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello my love how was your night, my love will are on our way to the airport,
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:26:56 +0000

Hello my pretty angel,
Good morning my darling.  How are you doing today and how was your weekend? Baby i do not know what you have done to me i cannot stop thinking of you always. The thoughts of you is always on my mind 24 hours of the day ever since i set my eyes on you. Sweetheart you do not have to thank me for sending you those lovely emails. I want you to know that i am not trying to flatter you neither i'm i trying to sweep you off your feet but rather letting you know how i feel about you. Honey please i want you to believe that i am for real and i am whom i have told you i am. i have told you everything about me if there is any other thing you would love to know about me please ask me and i will gladly tell you. baby i want to see you soon and i mean real soon. Honey i will be going to west africa today and i cannot wait to be with you and hold you in my arms my love. I have been to Brazil before honey and it would be great to be there with you. My kids will be going with me to west Africa today you know i have no one to leave them with and ever since they  saw your pictures they  has been disturbing me that they wants to see you. Honey Karen likes you alot please i want you to take them as your own child and also love them like your own they  are sweet little kids i assure you. I am going to Igun in benin i learnt that Metal Bronze and Interior materiaks works are very cheap there. I was awarded a contract of 95,000 euros to to use bronze  and interior to design an hotel in edinburgh and shopping complex. Honey so you see why i s very hard for me to  dated any woman since i lost my dear wife, now that i have fallen in love with you please do not break my heart honey i beg you because if you do i do not think i can survive it. Yes honey we shall meet soon and i mean real soon. I bought a one way ticket for the trip to West africa today since i will be coming to brazil  from there. When i get to west africa i shall buy my tickets to brazil  and then i shall forward our flight informations to you. I am thinking of you always baby and i cannot wait to hold you in my arms and kiss those lovely lips of yours.  Honey you know i have been hurt real bad in my last marriage so i just do not want to loose you to another. Baby please believe this from my heart. Hope to hear from you soon my princess.
 Your prince perry.. 
From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
To:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Love Is A Sweet Thing
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:49:46 +0000

Dear Love,
I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy
and win my hardened heart until I met you. You've really charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished
 by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful
 love we've started. I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me.
Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything.
Yours,
 perry
------------------------------------------
From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
To:xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: OLA ac
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:46:07 +0000

Olá meu anjo lindo,

  Foi o melhor para poder conversar com você e que somos capazes de falar mais de lá, mesmo se não muito, tenho certeza que será mais agradável se nós podemos sempre falar mais e melhor a partir daí, sei que eu era realmente impressionado que você respondeu à minha mensagem e para adicionar-me a sua lista, era o maissensível para falar com você querido e que me diga mais alguma coisa sobre você,
Sei que vou ser muito grato a ser capaz de conhecê-lo mais e melhor em breve e quequer chegar a fazer algo de bom e melhor fora deste, mas por favor não faça issocomigo para se divertir como você sabe que eu não sou aqui por diversão ou jogo, tenho certeza que você sabe e que vai me dar o que eu procuro para, assim como eu não vou decepcioná-lo também, vamos ficar a conhecer mais e melhor em breve,
Mas eu não parar, dizendo-lhe para se certificar de que você é capaz de mantercomunicação constante comigo e que é uma maneira que podemos ficar satisfeito com isso, considerando a distância entre nós agora, eu tenho certeza que você sabeque falar mais e muitas vezes vai fazer parece que estamos perto um do outro, e eu realmente quero que você me dê todo o seu tempo e atenção e eu prometi fazermesmo e até mais ..
Mais uma vez, eu digo obrigado por criar um tempo para falar comigo no msn e eu espero que este será sobre e sobre até que somos capazes de conhecer uns aos outros em breve, espero te ver novamente em breve e que somos capazes de falar mais, mas aqui eu anexar algumas fotos minhas e de meus filhos eu quero que vocême envie a sua também, até então, eu desejo o melhor tempo ...
  My Regards.
  perry Paker ...
-------------------------------------------
From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE HERE ARE MY BIOGRAPHY AND MORE ABOUT MY LIFE STYLE IF YOU LOVE IT TELL ME AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT STILL OPEN UP FOR ME OK
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:45:16 +0000
Hello my pretty,
   my love i understand ok i most tell you that is not easy for the kids ok but i most tell you that they will feel that am coming to take you away from the that is why they feel so unhappy my love and i know with time they will accept me as their stepfather too and my love you most know that kids are very jealous too, but i most confess to you my love that am enjoying the direction of our love and the new development too my love, i know people will speak evil of us out of jealous my love, but i do not careabout them  my love and i egage you for the world to know that am in love with you my love and if any one ask you about us tell he or she that will have meant before in the carnival and that i will soon come again to met you my love, but in that case, read this about me and tell me if you will still want to move on with me...  I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship,  I value honesty commitment, devotion, patience, dedication, and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude; with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my kids. they are the  most precious and only family i have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet them, they  will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer and orphanage work too& I deal on all kind of modern interior decoration work and bronce made works, i have a gallery shop here too which i manage alone. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality.  I was bourn and raised in usa  in the year 1961, august, i worked as a supervisor engineer in a airline company in united state, that was after my studied at aviation engineering. i got resign in that job 7 years ago that was shortly after the death of my father, i was the only child of my family and happen to lost my mother very early in life, i got married very late in life, just because my job would not let me do it as i was always moving from place to place, i ended up becoming a married man at the age of 37, at this time, i was no longer travelling, we got our first child Karen after 5 years of marriage, and not too long from there, i got resign, our marriage lasted for some years before death did it's worst to me. I moved over to scotland few  years ago and that was when i went into my fathers business  modern interior decoration  And metal bronce as i have always loved and it was my father's job,,, My mom was from Aberdeen in scotland  and my father from brazil  americana so i hold two nationality now, my late wife was from Chicago, also in the state, but my dad had to move over to scotland then shorlty after the death of my mom, there he did his work as a Sculptur, which i took over from him even if in a different way,  i do love to laugh very ofen as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink wine socialy, but never got drunk, i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favourite meal is spaghetty with fried fish and cold salad, i also love vegetarian and Drink coffee often,and i do excericese too,  i really do not know what more to tell you, but if you can ask me, i will be very happy to let you know......i hope to hear from you again soon, untill then, thanks and have the best of time..
your love perry paker:
----------------------------------------------
From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MY LOVE WHAT HAPPEN TO ME, AND WHY I  DO NOT KEEP FRIENDS BECAUSE I WAS REALLY HURT MY LOVE
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:27:00 +0000

  Hello my love,
How are you? I hope you are fine, I must tell you that I am so happy having you in my life thanks being with me on chat these times and I want you to know that you have done well for me and will want you to know why I have no friends in my life now., I am the only child of my parent who both have dead, so I am the only person in this wide world and my only children mike and Karen, my dear, for the first year after the death of my father and my wife I have to carry on with his business which I am still running now, I have no family, now you are the only family I am having now and will plead with you not to disappoint me because I cannot stand it anymore after all what I have been through, my sky there is this thing I want to tell you now about why I do not have any friends, and I hope you do not hate me for that, few  years ago there is this thing that a very trusted friend of mine did to me so it goes like this.
There was this lady that was introduce to me by my  friend and after the death of my Father and wife it was a very sad and hard experience for me and I needed someone to take care of my kids because when i got to the hospital that was the only thing my wife ask of me, she said I should please take good care of our kids, and this lady really took care of  Karen and mike as if they  were her kids  and I became attracted to them and we became lovers this was due to so many things I was depressed and emotionally down with the lost of the two most important people in my life, after six months together I went out one day and when i return i met another man in my house and she told me it was her brother which I never knew about but I was not concern because sometimes I felt lonely even with the woman in my house so I welcomed him and he pleaded with me that he should stay sometimes in my house that he was having problems with his wife i never knew it was a set up by my friend on how they will steal from me then, I try to come into the issue but do not even have the free time to do it , so I allow him and later he started helping me with my business and I felt very happy and relief and i told my friend about this and my friend told me that he knew the guy from somewhere that is very hard working guy that i can live my shop for him and travel anytime i wish and i was very happy too, and i even sometimes leave my business and my kids with them and I go travel for business, so I went for one business trip to Paris in France  and I left my business with him and also my kids , and when I return I called home from the airport that they should come and pick me but I waited for hours and did not find any one, so I decide to take a taxi and when I got home I found my little kids  sleeping inside and no one else, I was a little worried and try to call my lover but she did not take my call, and I find a note inside our bed room, and it reads '' my dear perry, I have to tell you this and I am so sorry for any hurt i must cost you by my actions but I never really mean to hurt you, I have move away from your house with my lover,  it was  your best friend mr Ivan that brought me to you , I am afraid to face you but i must confess that you are a nice and trusted man and you never deserve what i am doing to you now, but I am just doing it because I have no choice, I waited for you to be at the airport before i leave the house, I wish you and your kids well, but I have a life before I met you, the man you help for so long in your house is my lover and it was your friend mr Ivan that brought us to your house and told us that he have a deal for us that you are is friend that he want to make some money from you that was why he introduce me to you, but i just want you to know that we need some money to start our life too that was why i did what your friend ask of me and my lover  and I hope that someday you find someone that will truly love you and be happy together'' this was her exact words and they left with some good money, it affected me so badly then i went to checked on my friend i could not find him and i reported the matter to the police but till date i have not hard anything my love, not the money actually that pain me, but the heart break, it was really terrible for me so i decide not to have anything to do with friends anymore, so after a long time my kids is getting old and I know that as they  grow older, and i know karen will need a woman sometimes to talk about something's that she may not want to share with man, although we do not keep secrets for each other but I know there are something's that a woman will have a better answer to, and because i have decided not to have anything to do with friends even in scotland so that was why I subscribe to parpefeito.com  after going through your profile when you mail me and with the constant disturb of my kids about someone to called mother I have to write to you so we can know each other and with all I have known about you this far, I am convince that you are the one to be my better half and give us joy ones more because you have all I need from a woman ,this is the little I can say now, all I must say to you now is thanks for corresponding with me all this while and want you to know that are becoming my breath, my light and my love. and also I want you to know that I have let go of the past and move on, but I just decide to let you know why I am a lonely person. i will stop here till I hear from you, I love you so much and I do not want to lose you. for now have the best of time and remember to pray before doing anything, I love you so much baby and you will always be in my mind, you are my sky and dream come true, I love you,
Kisses
 From Your Man
perry paker
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: perrypaker@hotmail.com
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IS BEING GREAT TO BELOVED BY YOU MY ANGEL
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:53:11 +0000

Good morning my Angel.
 How are you doing today and how was yournight?
sweetheart i want you to know that God put you in my life and i in yours for areason and that is to Complement each other.
 We were meant to be together it was just amatter of us meeting. I am glad we have Been exchanging emails.
 My love for you is genuine and i want you to be free with me for iwouldn't hurt you.  I love you because You bring the best out of me. I love whom I have become since Ihave known you. I love your terrific sense Of humor. Every time I look in your eyes in the pictures of you, myheart misses a beat. I enjoy exchanging
Mails with you. You are simply irresistible.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but knowing you are there makes me feelsafe. I could sit here and try
to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other thanI am happy we met and have gotten together
after all we've gone through
You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you makeme feel wanted. That is
Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We will slowlygrown into a beautiful relationship that only You and I can understand.
You are becoming my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. You are a blessingthat my entire being is
Very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen,understand, and work through all times in our lives
Together, a truly rare gift.
We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and havelost trust in others, but I
Ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask formuch, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you.
 I only wish to be by your sideand with no one else.
From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other'sarms. When I say I love you
It is truly mean it.
Love always,
Perry paker.
------------------------------------------------

Hello my wife how was your night
honey If only you knew,
how my heart overflows with love for you.
If only you could see
the way you fill my hopes and dreams.
You're the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme.
Even in the dark of night,
I've only to think about you
to feel your loving light
and from this world I drift
feeling as if
I'll never touch the ground again...
If only you knew.
If only you could guess
how I hear your voice when others speak;
for you hold the key to my happiness,
and it's always you my soul seeks.
If only you could feel,
how your very presence
has the power to heal,
all the wounds inside me.
You've made me abandon
the pain of yesterday,
and you've shown me
that the past can no longer
stand in the way
of what I hope to achieve...
If only you knew.





If only you could realize
the way you've shown me
that it's better to give
than to take,
and whatever I do,
I do for your sake.
I'm willing to give you my all
and expect nothing in return.
But, oh how I yearn
for you...
if only you knew.