SIGA NOSSO INSTAGRAM

domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

philips_jones111@yahoo.com--

Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 05:23:47 -0800
From: philips_jones111@yahoo.com
Subject: MY PICS
To:  xxxxxxxxx

My Dearest  xxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your kind reply to me and the opportunity you gave me to write to your email while i want to make a proper introduction of my person to you.


I come from Mesa Arizona currently working with Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. I am a Drilling Engineer by profession. I mostly work offshore during contracts while i work onshore when we have no job at the see.


Now am using this break time to apply for my personal contract in other companies because i am looking forward to resigning my work and go into full time investment abroad. My country is not most suitable for investment now due to the Economic Meltdown.


I am looking forward to having a new family after i lost my wife to motor accident with my only son Stanley. I loved my wife so dearly but now she is no more. I have been alone for 2 years now which i decided to honor her for this 2 years before i can go into another relationship. She died on the 10th Oct  2010.
I was born on the 1st of January 1965, am 47 years old now approaching 48 by the new year day.


I am 180cm tall and 75kg weight.


I will stop here for now as i will be looking forward to your reply and a little of your bio data.


I will attach few of my pics for your eyes only. hehehe. just kidding.


Hope to hear from you soon.


Do have a nice day.

Philips.



======================================================================